Thursday, April 7, 2011

Unknown Mortal Orchestra - How Can U Luv Me?



A friend just showed me this band a few moments ago and I'm already hooked on this song. Unknown Mortal Orchestra is going to be a band to watch methinks. This song is from their debut EP which unfortunately only consists of 4 songs, but nevertheless its a great start. I will definitely be excited when they release more EPs or a full album.
"How Can U Luv Me" is an R&B influenced psychedelic soul jam with hip-hop drums that begs for you to sing and dance along with it. Its got an "Ooo, baby" vibe to it that pulls you in from the start. Loaded with upstroked, phasered guitars, and funky bass groove this song is sure to be a great summer song.

Im not too sure on these lyrics, so I'll try my best. I can barely find any info on these guys. If you hear something different let me know.

How can u luv me, when you don't let me, baby.
How can u look at me and not see, the lonely days?
And I don't know what went wrong.
Ohh I sing this song
Lonely days are not better.

No comments:

Post a Comment